Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Truth, Lie, Bounce, per SQ

Playing along in the Virtual Lushary. So is it truth or lie? Did I really go to school to learn to play games and analyze people?
Yes, I actually did! I majored in psychology, and minored in Recreation Administration. And yes, there was entire course devoted to playing group games, where we went to a field or the gym, and played a crapload of games. We had several required camping trips, but I never got to take the rock climbing course, because it was always full.
On one of those trips, I totally forgot bedding. My mom had to drive over an hour, and she brought me 2 lap blankets and no pillow. It was freezing that night, and I woke up throwing up in the middle of the night, and had to leave the next morning and drive over an hour back home, still puking. Pleasant trip. I also only did about half the "required" work in a related class, and got an A.
My plans were to use ropes course in therapy for abuse victims, only it turns out no such program exists where I live. I am now the ph*armacy m*anag*er for the company that originally hired me as a delivery person.
Mel, this is a fun game! ;)
If you have no clue what I'm blogging about, go to http://www.stirrupqueens.com and see the Virtual Lushary post.

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is so cool. I seriously have never heard of that course of study before.