Monday, March 1, 2010

Trip to urologist Wednesday, let the freakout begin Monday

So we have an appt with a urologist Wednesday to "explore our options." It's been in the back of my mind, but I haven't really been distracted by it.
Cue Monday morning, cue sudden anxiety and obsession. Like to the point that I'm ready to call my doctor for an RX. Except I really shouldn't take anything, pending the outcome of Wednesday's appt! Let me clarify: I.do.not.take.medicine. At least not the "good stuff!" OTC meds for a migraine, the occassional OTC anti inflammatory. That's it. (I d/c'd my bc this month) I need to "just relax," not because it's the magic formula for getting knocked up, but because it's quickly getting to the point that I can't focus at work. Probably not at home, either, but right now I'm at work. And my hands are starting to shake, my heart is doing funny things, my breathing is off, I'm two seconds away from snapping on someone, or bursting into tears. More later on the appt, gotta get back to work.

No comments: