Saturday, October 25, 2008

As if osmosis can cure sterility... I crack myself up sometimes

Haha, you know that person with the sick/twisted sense of humor? Well, sometimes, that's moi! I was typing out a message on a message board, sort of an SOS prayer request for the church picnic in 14 hours... And described how I spent the better part of the day in front of the computer researching IF and ttc things, you know, "as if osmosis could cure sterility".... Good grief, when did I become so cynical? (I actually DO know where THIS question originated... Last night, I went with my older sis to take Oldest Nephew (whoo turned 5 AND got his first loose tooth in the same day!!) to see H!gh Sch00l Mus!cal III... All of these little 'tween and younger girls were clapping and cheering, and of course, the boy gets the girl and everything works out perfectly... I was thinking oh, if only life really worked out like that... Part of me wanted to bust their little bubbles and just stand up and yell the harsh truth of life (you know, except for that whole crazy-lady-who-gets-carted-off-to-jail-for-causing-a-scene-thing), but part of me thought oh, to be young and NOT jaded again... Let them have their fun.
Is it just me, or do I sound like I should be about 60 years older, with lots of cats and no company, ever?

No comments: