Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Nobody wants to see your underwear"

I'm driving down Ghetto Street today... The one I try to avoid, because I see way too many drug deals and gang activity, and have heard of a lot of robberies, and read in the paper about shootings, etc.... Because it was a little faster to go that way, and got me off of a very busy 4-lane major highway with rush hour traffic... (Take your pick, die speeding down the road, or in gang activity gone wrong... hahaha) Anyway, I saw a sign I wanted to take a picture of, and on any other road I would have stopped, but c'mon, this was Ghetto Street. It was one of those "professionally" made signs, similar to all those darn election signs. Here's what it said...

"Young men, pull up your pants, because nobody wants to see your underwear!"

I am SO not kidding!!! I wish I had a pic, but there's that whole getting shot thing I really didn't have the time for....

No comments: