Monday, September 27, 2010

I feel like a yoyo

Suffice it to say, Friday was a better day, today was more crap. Gotta love it when someone flat-out refuses to do a small thing you request. Especially when you have other things to ask of them tomorrow. :) Even better when your immediate sprvsr won't do a thing about it, and even though you hate to do it, going over her head to the next boss up is the next step. Really disappointed in both people. Gotta start going in earlier due to another employee causing problems. AAAAHHHHHH, can't we all just get along?!?!?!?!
Ah, well, at least I'm losing some weight in all of this! My stomach has been in knots for a week now. My appetite has gone wayyyyyyy down, and whatever I do eat isn't staying with me for long. (Don't feel like I really have to say this here, but NO, I'M NOT so don't even suggest it)
I liked my job a lot better when things were much more simple... This too shall pass... Isn't that how it's supposed to go? Just trying to hang in there until it does finally pass!

No comments: