Monday, January 18, 2010

Pesky Left Ovary, and other thing bothering me tonight

Probably irritable from early PMS and a lack of sleep, but whatever!
*Darn left ovary is aching again, with occassional stabs of pain.
*trying to figure out a way to (legally) raise 45K in a year to complete a dang fast international adoption. Referral within 2 wks of dossier submission? Heck yeah.
*Now my body is aching. Started with left hip(figured that was from an earlier cramp), now includes right arm/shoulder/elbow/side of neck. Huh?
*Work... Currently dealing with psychotic chatter from one, witchiness from another, and oh by the way, it will be me and our diva difficult boss from another office on Friday. *The last thing I want to do is get up 3 hours early in the morning to take a teenager to school, but it also annoys me that I'm annoyed. I have an agreement with her mom as a sort of (mentor? Role model? Counselor?) as we all 3 work to getting this girl's life headed in the right direction. It's something I do want to do, but sometimes leaving my house when I used to wake up isn't much fun.
*Never-ending Laundry Piles, need I say more!
* MUST. Clean. Out. Old. House. So we can sell it and go back to one house pmnt, pay off some bills, and be able to save for adoption, however that happens.
Please forgive my whining and geiping.

No comments: