Monday, July 18, 2011

T Minus 15-ish Hours Until Final Visit

Dear "Just" Adopt Morons:
I have been cleaning for the past 8-9 hours. After working my usual 8-hour shift at my "real" job. Please bring me a dull, rusty knife so I can use it to "just" dig out your eyeballs. KThanksBye!
But for real - our last visit is tomorrow! I have just sat down to eat my brownie and have my itreallyisnoneofyourbusinesssixthorisitseventh soft drink of the day, so I could take some nap*roxen for my screaming back and foot. I'll stop tomorrow. Wait, maybe Wednesday, since I'll kind of need to stay conscious tomorrow.
Whew. It's been a long year! I probably will not at all relax until after she leaves, but starting around 5:30 tomorrow, my plans are to play, eat, play, relax, eat, and collapse on the couch for the rest of the week. I shall wash dishes, and I might could be persuaded to do a load of laundry if I really was pushed into such nonsense.
Oh yeah, and the closet door broke off the hinges tonight. As in, the door itself is broken. The door to the closet. The closet where we hid all the crap that doesn't really have a home.
Eh, well, all our dr*ugs are locked up, my laundru detergent is safely locked away, and we even still have most of the outlet covers in place. As long as the rail doesn't fall off the porch or anything, we're good. (Note to rail: that was in no way a challenge - please stay where you are)
Next time I talk to you, I will probably be stinky from playing with a niece and nephew in the park, instead of furiously cleaning. Special thanks to my mom, older sister, and sister-in-law for helping us get this place ready!!!!
Now, SLEEP!!!

No comments: