Friday, August 8, 2008

You know what they say about wearing white underwear....

Seriously, this is ridiculous... And probably TMI... But good grief, for the past 2 months, it has been the same pair of (white, of course) underwear... I'm thinking about throwing them away, or burning them, or just maybe offering them to the fertility gods? Ha!!
And you know, there for a while, I had quit hovering over the calendar... Then, about 2 weeks ago, I got very emotional over the silliest things, my b*oobs hurt earlier and more often than usual (I told ya, this is all TMI!), my back hurt more than usual, I was sleeping a whole lot.... So of course it was back to the calendar. Never mind that well, let's just say hubby feels a little neglected as of late.... Never mind that I know the odds stacked against us.... Why do I keep banging my head against this brick wall of of-course-you're-not-pregnant-again-this-month? But hey, I just took 2 ex*edrin migraine*s because there's no sense in suffering through a brain ache for no reason, right? Ugh....
Sigh.... Tomorrow is a date with the world*s l.ongest y.ard s.ale... You know, the one with port*a*potties and plenty of Southern heat and humidity? Hubby is a yard sale fanatic, and this is the one time of year I actually WANT to go along with him. (Occassionally I will go other days, too, but I usually try to get someone else to go in my place).... So much for buying up a bunch of baby stuff, you know, "just in case"..... Glutton for punishment, I am.... I do have a small and growing collection of baby clothes, and lots of toys for the niece and nephews, but I'm really thinking of finding a good hiding place for it all. Kind of hurts the ole heart to stare at all these cute little clothes and know there won't be any little dimpled cheeks to wear them for 2 or 3 more years.
Did I mention a close friend had her baby today? I was planning to go to the hospital to see them, but God knew what He was doing, surrounding me with sick kids and adults all week. The nephews, sisters, and even co-workers have all been sick, so I'm steering clear of the new baby until I make sure I'm not catching anything. Whew.... Could you imagine the emotional down-turn for that one?! Sigh... Maybe next month?

No comments: