Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh wait, let me guess... You're pregnant!

Ugh... Ugh, ugh, ugh.... Do not... do not... DO NOT..... Tell me on Friday you can't go to an amusement park on Saturday b/c you have a stomach virus, then call me back on Monday night to tell me you're pregnant. And before you (don't) do that, how 'bout NOT telling me it will be a "very long time" before you consider "trying," when you're probably trying as we speak. Hubby's cousin this time. Gives me one more good reason to spend Labor Day weekend baby-sitting 2 nephews so their parents can go on an anniversary trip. Then I won't have to go to the in-law's family pool party, because even Aunt NotTheMama isn't taking 2 children not her own to a pool. Anyway, wouldn't it be rude to bring along 2 extra kids? And they DO like to ahve the parents of children present when they're in the pool... Hey, their rule, not mine...
Even though I'm venting here, I'm trying to remember the positives.... Like how I realized this weekend that by the time my birthday gets here in November, we will have been married for HALF of the 3 required years of marriage before we can begin adoption proceedings... I can do half way there.

No comments: