Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pregnant or just wishful thinking?

Though I didn't blog about it, I thought the same last month, and it was just wishful thinking.... But this month.....
I've felt pretty rotten for about the last 2 weeks. I felt like I could puke a lot (in the morning, not so much during the day, but it was still happening, and at night).... Always tired.... My lower back hurts more than usual.... I was trying to not get my hopes up, then my older sister asked me when my last AF was, because I had mentioned some of this to her. Then I mentioned at work that I didn't think I could handle pizza for lunch, then my aunt told my mom about it.... So yeah.... Hopes are up... BUT.... Yesterday I woke up with a migraine, which usually comes a day or 2 before AF... "Just in case," though, I didn't take anything... Until I got home and couldn't take it anymore, so I took 1 Exc1dr1n M*gra1ne.... Of course just 1 didn't really help that much, when they get that bad it usually takes 2 p1lls, a long nap, and 2 more before bed. So, was it a regular before-AF-migraine, or a pregnancy migraine? AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always early, or at least while I was keeping up with it I was.... So if by the weekend (okay, that's what my sister said, I'm gonna be a chicken and wait until next week) AF has not shown her ugly head, I will probably be making a trip to W@lM*rt for a cheap little test. Probably just wisfhul thinking again, but why do I feel so rotten? Guess I'll be making a trip to the good ol' doctor if AF does come and I'm still feeling this way.
So, this is what it's gonna be like every month?
Busy weekend! Football game, niece's b-day party, aunt's b-day party, plans with the 'rents one AM, I'm sure I'm forgetting something!!!

No comments: